booth A 61, Pavillon 9
PLAST, held in Milan every three years, is one of the most important exhibitions for plastics and rubber industry worldwide.
PLAST 2023 will provide a myriad of business opportunities to expand your professional network. This will be achieved through many world-class presentations of the latest solutions from the industry sector. The show-floor will be divided into 9 specially designated pavilions, showcasing everything you need to start the new business season:
- Injection molding
- Machines for foam, reactive, and reinforced resins
- Molds and dies, laboratory control, and test equipment
- Machines and equipment for plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
- Machines for secondary processing
- Acrylics, polyamides, polyolefinics, styrenes, vinylics and other plastics
- Secondary and regenerated raw materials
- Semi-finished and finished products for the household and other industries
- Product design, manufacturing, and reconstruction services.